by Lyubomira LSL
This vegetarian sandwich is simple to make, healthy and delicious, packed with sweet apples, spinach, strawberry jam and creamy Chèvre D’Argental goat cheese. Ready in less than 5 minutes, this sandwich is great to pack and take to work or school.
- 2 slices whole grain bread
- 2 tbsp strawberry jam raspberry jam could be substituted
- 1/3 cup baby spinach
- 1/2 Fuji apple thinly sliced
- 1 oz Chèvre D’Argental goat cheese sliced
- Spread jam over both slices of bread, on one side.
- Add spinach and apple slices to one slice of bread. Add French goat cheese and top with the second slice of bread.
- Wrap in parchment paper and cut in half.
- Add to your lunch box with some fresh fruit and nuts for a packed lunch.