- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 3 thinly sliced garlic cloves
- 2 (5-oz) packages fresh spinach
- 12 large eggs
- 2 Tbs chopped chives ((divided))
- 2 Tbs water
- 1/2 Tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 Tsp ground pepper
- 4 Tbs butter ((cut into 4 pieces))
- 8oz Soignon Goat Brie ((sliced into evenly-sized pieces))
- In a large sauté pan over medium-high heat, warm oil.
- Add garlic, stirring constantly and cooking just 30 seconds.
- Add half the spinach and stir until wilted, about 2 minutes.
- Add remaining spinach, again stirring constantly until all the spinach is cooked and wilted.
- Transfer spinach to a bowl, and use paper towels to pat down spinach to remove excess liquid.
- In a large measuring bowl, whisk together eggs, 1 1/2 tbs chives, water, salt, and pepper until foamy.
- In a small omelet pan, melt 1 butter piece over high heat.
- Pour one-fourth egg mixture into the pan. Let the eggs cook untouched for about 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Using a heat-resistant spatula, push cooked edges of the eggs into the pan’s center, letting the uncooked liquid move to the outer edge to cook. When no uncooked egg remains on the surface, keep omelet undisturbed for 20 seconds and remove from heat.
- On half the omelet, layer one-fourth of the reserved cooked spinach and one-fourth brie slices.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold the egg-side of the omelet over the filling-side and slide onto a plate.
- Cover with plastic wrap, and repeat with remaining ingredients to make 3 more omelets.
- Garnish with remaining chives and serve.
If you don’t have an omelette pan, use a nonstick 6-inch or 7-inch sauté pan.