SERVINGS: Makes 12 Crostini
Five simple and delicious ingredients make this pear crostini easy to throw together to please your guests at your next gathering.
- 1 French baguette, sliced into 12 1/2-inch slices
- Florette goat cheese
- 5-6 ripe pears (any variety), thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- Honey, for drizzling
- Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F. Toast baguette slices directly on the rack for 3-5 minutes or until warm and slightly crisp.
- Spread each baguette slice with goat brie. Top with pear slices. Drizzle with honey and season with fresh rosemary and pepper. Enjoy!