2 (4 oz) Fresh French goat cheese logs
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 chopped scallions
- 1/4 cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Pita chips and vegetables to serve
- Crumble the cheese into pieces, and add into the bowl of a food processor, along with remaining dip ingredients. Purée for 30 seconds to 1 minute, and then scrape down the sides of bowl with a spatula. Blend again until achieving a smooth consistency.
- Transfer to a bowl, garnish with olives and rosemary, if desired, and serve with pita chips and vegetables.
Chèvre substitutes: French spreadable chèvre, fresh crottin or goat feta.