- 6 tablespoons savory crushed crackers
- 3.5 tablespoons melted butter
- 7oz fresh French goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 pinch freshly cracked pepper
- 1 pomegranate’s seeds
- Equipment: circular ring mold; biscuit cutter or deep cookie cutter
- Mix the butter with the crushed cookies and arrange evenly in a thin layer in the bottom of the mold.
- Whisk the French goat cheese with cream, salt and pepper, and place on top of the cookie crust.
- Press firmly to even out. Remove the mold. Add pomegranate seeds and serve.
Pairs well with hard cider, an aromatic white such as a Chenin Blanc, or Port.