by Janette Fuschi
Baked pears with Chevrot goat cheese, honey & pecans is an easy and healthy snack. Pears are sliced thin, baked and topped with tangy goat cheese, honey, pecans and fresh rosemary.
- 4 Anjou pears, cut into 1/4 inch thick slices
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- A wheel of Le Chevrot goat cheese, sliced
- Good honey
- 1/4 cup toasted pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread the pear slices evenly on the baking sheet. Brush with melted butter, then sprinkle evenly with the rosemary. Baked for 8 minutes.
- Remove the pears from the pan and allow to cool slightly.
- Transfer the slices to a serving platter and top with slices of goat cheese, drizzle with honey and top with pecans.