- 1.5 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2.5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt, pepper
- 3.5oz French goat camembert or brie
- 5oz container arugula
- 2 Sliced peaches
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced red onion
- In a large bowl, add vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper, whisking to combine. Add in arugula, tossing to coat greens with dressing. Taste, and adjust seasonings as needed. Add peaches, pine nuts and onion, tossing again to combine.
- Divide onto 4 plates. Divide the cheese into four quarters. Slice each quarter of cheese, and place on top of each salad serving.
Chèvre substitutes: French goat brique, goat brie, chabichou or another aged goat cheese