By Alexandra Shytsman
YIELD: 1 sandwich
Petit Billy is a relatively mild, tangy cheese that works well with fresh summer veggies.
- 2 tablespoons Petit Billy, at room temperature
- 2 slices of sprouted grain or whole wheat sandwich bread, toasted
- 1/2 medium cucumber, partially peeled and thinly sliced lengthwise
- 2 slices of heirloom or vine tomato
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- Extra virgin olive oil for drizzling (optional)
- Salt and pepper (optional)
- A few slices of smoked salmon
- Spread about a tablespoon of cheese on each slice of bread. Layer the cucumbers, tomatoes, and radishes on one of the slices. Drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper, if desired. Top with the salmon and close the sandwich with the second slice of bread. Enjoy right away or wrap in aluminum foil for a lunch on the go.